A private cloud lets you deploy services in an environment that’s not shared with other companies.
A Private Cloud offers the convenience and cost-effectiveness of the cloud with the control, agility, and customizations of on-premises environments. Get greater freedom to customize, integrate and control your cloud environment.
- Deploy in a single-tenant environment
- Private clouds available for Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business and others
- Easy to customize and integrate your existing apps
- Add multiple data replication options to ease disaster recovery
- 99.999% SLA and enterprise-grade security
- Includes premium 24/7 support and a dedicated Technical Account Manager
Save money and improve reliability by routing calls over the Internet – instead of through the phone company.
“SIP Trunking” sounds complicated, but it’s simple: it lets you get your phone service over your Internet lines so you can say goodbye to the phone company. You can use it with most business VoIP phones or even older analog or digital phones. With SIP Trunking, you can lower your phone bills and improve reliability without changing your existing numbers or buying a new phone system.
- Save up to 60% on your phone costs
- High reliability: 99.999% system uptime guarantee
- Crystal-clear voice quality
- Keep your existing phone system and numbers
- Easy-to-use web-based administration
- 24/7 phone support with typical hold times of <60 seconds
Cloud application infrastructure designed specifically fro IT professionals at small businesses.
Cloud Server is a highly available multitenant platform that is architected specifically around superior performance, availability and data protection. Cloud Server is designed to keep you focused on your applications and your middleware. You’ll never have to worry about virtualization, server hardware or data center facilities.
Cloud Server offers four packages with up to 3 vCPUs, 4 GB memory, 200 GB storage and 300 GB of included bandwidth. Add-ons are easily available with an uptime guarantee, firewall, and much more.
- 24/7 support up to the virtualization layer
- Fixed monthly pricing
- 99.999% uptime and enterprise-grade security
- Setup for our three most common use cases
- Migration assistance for existing servers
- Includes configuration of firewalls & VPNs